IS ANYONE USING A EMOTIVA IPS-1 OR SHERBOURN 5/5100 AMP

Daniel H

I am looking for one of these amps and I was wondering if anyone was using one to run there HT set up. I have KLF 20 fronts, KLF 10 rears, KLF C7 center and a velodyne 1210 powered sub. I would appreciate any help you can give me on sound quality and if any one wont's to sale one of these amp let me know. Thanks

I have difficulty with the written word do to a accident so

Please excuse the bad communica

I have the Emotiva IPS-1 in my HT setup (look in my sig ) and it`s the best amp I have ever owned to date ,it`s a very clean detailed amp ,I have owned phase liner , carver , harmon/ kardon , pioneer and yamaha amp`s and the IPS to me has bested them all though I have not done a side by side comparison , that said I have found the IPS to be very musical as well as a awesome HT amp it breathed new life to my KG `s they never sounded so good with more controlled bass response and detailed mid`s and highs it`s like I did a crossover upgrade and re-tuned the ports , the noise floor dropped considerably also , I noted the biggest improvement in my TT ( turn table ) it seams ( to me anyway ) that the class H amp really brings out the best quality in analog , now that said this amp is very neutral- in at it adds nothing , but remember if you put garbage in you will get garbage out and this amp will show the short comings of your system -" If" you can find some one willing to give up there`s I say go for it ,but that may be few and far