Justin!!! About ur KDS...

DUDE

You have an 15incher KDS LCD right? Well, I was thinking of buying the 17INCH version of it.

What do you think of the PIXEL REFRESH RATE of that monitor? Good enough to play most games...?

------------------

-------------------------

If the DUDE doesn't like it, it's not worth buying!

i am not a hard core gamer, but worked just fine for me with quake III arena, a racing game, grand tehft auto, and reality games. but once again... i am not a hard core gamer, get in the mood and play religiously and then won't play for a month or more at a time haha.

------------------

-justin

ProMedia 5.1 Tech Help

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

Right, sounds just like me. Play NHL for a few weeks. Get bored and then go over to web design for a few months. HEHE, occasionally I play a game or two. So I guess the 17INCHER is good for me, right?

KDS RAD-7

I'm using a 17" KDS CRT Monitor now. I like the quality.

------------------

If the DUDE doesn't like it, it's not worth buying!

right now i am spoiled with a 21 inch moniter... haha Smile.gif at my dad's studio it is a widescreen plasma he rents for his avid... doubly spoiled there Smile.gif

i would say yes... but you could get a dual moniter setup for ~$800... $640 for the two moniters and then whatever for the double vision card Smile.gif my next dream machine (not that i have had one yet) will have at LEAST two moniters Smile.gif strain on the eyes i bet haha

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Tech Support

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

I am a big gamer and I have the RAD 7-s (same as the rad7 but the -s means it was purchased from Sam's Club) and you will absolutely love this monitor. No problems with the refresh rate whatsoever. As long as you can run 70MHz or higher, which you can with this monitor, you will have no trouble playing any game whatsoever. I sold my 3 month old 19" CTX monitor and purchased the 17". There's just something about the LCD that makes this look every bit as big as my 19". If you buy one, you won't regret it.cwm12.gif

here is my dual moniter setup Smile.gif

DSC01363.JPG

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

quote:

Originally posted by desavedo:

Nice setup justin. That would be way cool to be able to have a dual monitor setup.
cwm30.gif

it is! Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers