Threading for Spike Feet on Sub12?

Breex243

Hi all,

I just bought a Sub12 and it'll be here in a few days (can't wait!), but in the meantime, I was wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to replace the rubber feet with spike feet, and if so, what the threading on the feet are/the dimensions of the screw holes.

Do you think these would work:

Parts-Express

I believe those are intended to be used if you want to drill or use an existing 3/8" hole. Therefore, it would not work with the existing hole on the sub 12.

I will toss out the guess that it should be 1/4" threading

I know it is not 1/4-20 threads on the sub-12 although it is very close. My guess is that it would be either 1/4-28 (fine thread) or 6mm metric if you plan on using the existing holes for the spikes.

I know it is not 1/4-20 threads on the sub-12 although it is very close. My guess is that it would be either 1/4-28 (fine thread) or 6mm metric if you plan on using the existing holes for the spikes.

Crap. I was guessing M6 when I unscrewed the feet--the problem is that M6 (or metric in general) is a pain to find for a reasonable price.