New website.

DUDE

First of all Justin, the site that I'm about to create has nothing to do with your KLIPSCH site.

Allright. Everyone, I'm creating a site called C3. It's gonna be a review-site, mostly. You know, like reviewing monitors, speakers, mostly the new things you have home with you now.

If you want to review something, just let me know. Your name and email address will be in the credits of course. And you have full right of posting whatever you want in your review. Even if it is a integrated forum!!! But keep the dirty language at home.

If you want to help me out, e-mail me at info@c3productions.com.kg .

I'll surely appreciate your help and your name will be stated in the credits and author etc.

Anyone who will want to review something (like Justin reviewing his SONY VAIO (hahahaha VAIO)), thank you.

You can reply to this thread for asking questions. Also you can e-mail me at questions@c3productions.com.kg . PM also available.

Well, hope to hear from ya.

------------------

The DUDE

C3 Productions

This message has been edited by DUDE on 03-05-2002 at 06:58 AM

maybe we should some how/some what connect the sites, give promo's on reviews for you, and troubleshooting and a few reviews from my site... or share reviews and troubleshooting haha. Smile.gif whatever, just an idea.

your site--- before you purchase

my site--- pre purchase, post purchase

------------------

-justin

ProMedia 5.1 Tech Help

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

working on it now Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Tech Support

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

will this work for now? made it in like 20 seconds haha

Animation22.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Tech Support