Image X-10 and Custom 3 comparo with Grado GR8,Shure 530,Sennheiser IE-8,Etymotic ER-4S and UE 11 comming soon!

TheEAR

• 2 weeks later...

Yes stocking up on cans,found the Klipsch Custom 1 and 2 ...purchased these too at discount prices since they are discontinued! And my Audio-Technica reference are comming...finally!

Here a test of my iPod Nano cam taping my mess O rama desk. Too many headphones...

Soon a vid of my subwoofer wall in action...[:P] twenty 18 and 15" drivers doing what they do best.

The iPod Nano is fine for listening on the go, people who claim they need a high end portable make me laugh, these little bourgeois clowns would be pretenders do not pay attention like one would when doing CRITICAL listening at home,studio or listening room in a store.

High-End on the go is pure laughing stock. I have many headphones and in ear plus custom in ear...guess what? I NEVER listen on the go, when I walk,drive,fly and levitate I want to be focused and connected with the world,not insulated in my world. Only fools are absorbed in music on the go,these people deserve an as s whoopin and beatdown,for being a danger to others.

This said I did not forget your STAX electrostatic issue and will send you info soon.

Levitation aside the energiser has speaker terminals at the back(the screw conectors for spade/bare wire) ,the power cable...well you know electricity. The Thick cable containing the four color coded conductors goes to the back of your two channel amp output.

From the color coding ....

I have found ...Red-Right +, Black-Right-, White-Left+, Green-Left

So wait a bit while I make sure as it has to be 100% spot on.

High-End on the go is pure laughing stock. I have many headphones and in ear plus custom in ear...guess what? I NEVER listen on the go, when I walk,drive,fly and levitate I want to be focused and connected with the world,not insulated in my world. Only fools are absorbed in music on the go,these people deserve an as s whoopin and beatdown,for being a danger to others.

Well, this is my high-end on the go. [:P]

post-13167-13819526477056_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

My new arrivals !

Beyerdynamic Tesla and Audio Technica portable sealed...this completes the current upscale over and on ear headphone collection. [:P] Yes when I decide to have them all...I get them all. Next up collectors ubber Sony and all the Stax electrostatics... [:o] I shall have them all.

Posted Image

Superb build quality,sound very good out of the alu case, I am breaking these in right now. I will do a 48 hour break in and then do serious listening.

Posted Image

Next to the Ultrasone Edition 8

Posted Image

And...HD800 plus Grado's flagship...my current favorite dynamic headphones. [:D]

Posted Image

Now the flagship Audio-Technica ATH-W5000 over the ear and flagship on ear compact,plus Denon's finest the D7000. Gotta love the wood on these.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

A simple headphone holder I made, on wall and can hold 18 large headphones. Used for DJ,studio monitoring and entry High-End cans.

My humble desk O headphones overview...

And to say once upon a time I could not even afford the mid priced Koss! Well...times have changed just a little. [:D]

Where did you send the PM,here on Klipsch...nothing. On AVS maybe...let me check.

Busy stocking up brutus drivers for a mega sub build to leave all competition in the gutter. [:D] Ok, mayne not the gutter itself but good amount of dust.