Ifi : Broken spring-loaded clip on speaker terminal on back of Sub

jsdub525

Well, one of the Red and black switches on the back of the Sub that clamps the speaker wire down is broken on my Ifi. nothing happened i just noticed the sound seemed weird and i looked back there and it was loose and not locked down. i took it out and took the spring out and repositioned it and it looks like part of the plastic switch broke off. I really am dissapointed in this and need to know what to do. Will klipsch repair this for me? Can i replace the terminal easily? Any other solutions?

it's much easier to replace broken terminal than dealing with the faulty docks as many users are facing.

however, installing the new terminal can be a trick due to the fact that the terminal are surrounded by ifi amplifier

inside the subwoofer. if you've opened it you'll realize that you will have to dismantle lots of parts to install the new terminal.

how about some 'tricks' to press the wire so its locked securely instead of installing new terminal?