Promedia 2.1's died after 6 years or so- do they still make them?

chevysales

i see them advertised here on the site.

i also see some of the folks from the old days..ie.... amy, etc. who were very helpful with issues as they arose.

i haven't found anything comparable for the money so i am ready to take the plunge again and what i am asking is are these new items or old/rebuilt stock?

based on price and free shippping i would probably buy here as opposed to best buy.

btw.... the base when i use sonar 8.5 or ableton 8 or on heavy base music has a bad vibration/sound that seems to come from back side of sub where all the controls are. in no mode to take anything apart as i had puget systems build me an awesome i7 940 box for my nikon d700 raw file work and the little playing around with audio i do on a purely amatuer level.

thanx

back in business..... local best buy $154 plus 6% tax and i had a $50 best buy card from like months ago so all worked out well.

break them in with some jazz... a little grover washington jr.

sub is fine

they changed the wireing of din plug it's now on an angle and the speaker wires come directly out of speakers, klipsch saves a few dollars.

buy the way checked my old book, bought ones i replaced in 2001 so 8 years old. not bad.