Amazon.com drops Klipsch IMAGE S4i.

Gary Goldsmith

I went throught the process of requesting a 2nd return/replacement from Amazon but they turned me down, offering a full refund instead. They stated:

-While we investigate the problems you experienced, the "Klipsch IMAGE S4i Premium Noise-Isolating Headset w/3-button Apple control" will be unavailable for purchase from Amazon.com. However, you may be able to purchase it from other marketplace sellers on the Amazon.com website. If you see this item offered by Amazon.com again in the future, you'll know we've fixed the problem.

I want to use my Shuffle 3rd gen. I'm in love with the sound of the Klipsch, so Is there a corrected product available anywhere, from Klipsch or anyone else?

Actually, I was a little wrong. I guess what Amazon customer service meant was that the Klipsch IMAGE S4i is "unavailable for purchase from Amazon.com..." for myself specifically. They rightfully figured that the failure most likely has something to do with the way I workout, my sweat pattern or something. That makes me feel somewhat special :)

• Moderators

Hi Gary,

This is confusing to us! There is absolutely no problem with the S4i, and I just checked Amazon and the product is still active.

Can you contact me directly so we can get this sorted out? We'll be in touch with Amazon as well.

Thank you!

Amy

amy.unger@klipsch.com