Just got the Image X10s...have a few questions

Nhusker

I just got these earphones and Had a few questions. Will the overall sound quality improve after being burned in? Because while I am impressed with the sound quality, I'm not $350 impressed. The guys at Ultimate Electronics said they thought the Shure SE420's and the Beat Tours sounded better than these. I'm not sure if they're credible because of the fact they said the tours were better when they obviously aren't after I listened to both. Of it were up to you, would you return these for the SE420's? I'm strongly considering doing that right now. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I've been using the medium sized tips since I've had the earphones and have only tried the small dual-flange tips but was unable to get a good seal. I'm going to try the larger dual-flange ones because I know just by looking at the small and large tips that they won't fit my ears. Does anyone have the comply tips? Are they good?

buy Sony EPEX10A 3-sizes , s,m,l . i use m - with s4 , after that the sound was much improved and bass response like it should be ,

one seller is selling the Sony EPEX10A knock-off , buy them at low price ,

i tried comply but it was never comfortable for me !!!!!!!!