Searching for a pair of KG 1.2 / or suggestion

hwy17mc

I am looking for a pair of KG 1.2 black finish. I currently have a pr. of Super Zero's for the rear of the HT. I would like to bring back my originally HT setup - how the super zero's got into the mix ...is a wonderment. I spoke with Klipsch technical support and they suggested (if I could not find the 1.2's) that the RB 61 would be a suitable match up. The only problem - the 61's do NOT have a keyhole bracket (the speakers need to be mounted).

Appreciate suggestions...

Welcome to the Forum!

I don't think the KG 1.2s have a wall mount bracket. You can make something work, though. A friend of mine installed homemade wall mount brackets on a pair of KG1s. With sealed enclosure designs, keep the holes you've drilled airtight.

You may have more responses or speaker offers in the Garage Sale section. This "Updates.." section is for updating and modifying speakers and other components. Like replacing tweeters, crossovers, building your own cabinets, etc.

Here's a pair of KG 1.2s in Walnut on Ebay.....not black but still pretty.

Good luck in your search.