Dimensions and Weight of Speaker Grilles

thomas_c

Hi all,

I'm planning to order two pieces of Klipsch speaker grilles. one for RF5 and the other for RB3.

For some reason, I need to figure out the shipping dimensions and weight of them.

In other words, I need the dimensions in which the grilles will be shipped in, and weight of the boxes including the grilles.

I called 1-800-KLIPSCH couple of times but they didn't have such information.

Anyone have ideas about the dimensions and weight of them? Any rough numbers will help

Please let me know so I can arrange my purchase correctly in time.

Thank you very much advance!

Where are you ordering them from that YOU need to find out the shipping information on them? Is it from a private seller or an authorized dealer?

From the RF-5 spec sheet it said the speakers are 9" wide and 41.5" tall, so figure a few inches around that and under 5 pounds.

From the RB-3 spec sheet it said the speakers are 7.68" wide and 15" tall, so figure a few inches around that and under 3 pounds.

Both of these are just guesses on my part from looking at the picture and seeing the grills take up the entire front of the speakers and can't weigh too much, being cloth and plastic with also some cardboard for stability during shipping.

James