Cool stuff that might work w/your Klipsch spkrs...

100dB

Hey all - a couple of pieces that might interest you - they sound good to me: 1) Peachtree Nova integrated amp. It has a great DAC, a USB input, a tube pre, and 80 wpc. I use the pre outs into an old McIntosh MC 2120. Can't wait to hear this with the Heresy IIIs that are coming next Tuesday. 2) HagUSB. Plug your computer into this match box sized thing, and an spdif digital out is on the other end waiting to be interfaced to the digital input on... whatever you have with a digital input - magic! Handmade in Hawaii. Jim H. makes other cool stuff too. BTW, I'm not associated with these companies, just passing along tasty bits. :-)

Thanks for the heads up! 6moons has a very favorable review of the HagUSB as well.

What do you think of "The Ripper" analog to digital? That may kill two birds with one stone and let me easily record my LP's with high resolution and get an outboard DAC. Now I just run straight out of my sound card to a line level Aux input on my preamp and that sounds pretty good with most files.

It's nice to see someone else from Colorado on the forum, welcome.