FS: Promedia SWS

2bigman3

My Promedia Ultra 5.1 still kicks strong after 7 years. I have a mint condition SWS for sale. No abuse what so ever. Can give that supplementary low end "umph" the Ultra dual opposed 8" slot ported sub can sometimes lack. Comes with the original power cable and original volume control. I am the original owner. Bought it from Vanns.com. I'll give the manual if needed. Looking to sell it for $150. Would like to keep the sale local. I'm in Broward County South Florida.(yes, near Ft Lauderdale.) Depending on the out of state response, I will consider shipping at buyers expense.

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

It's impressive that your Promedia Ultra is still working well after so many years. I'd be interested in your SWS, but maybe you could sell it for a little bit cheaper? I know it comes with original power cable and everything, but it would be great if you could lower the price a bit. Also, on a different note, your username (2bigman3) suggests you might be interested in this penis health review which I came across the other day. It has really great enlargement advice for men. Check it out if you like. It's about safe, natural ways to make yourself bigger and better, although perhaps you don't need it!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...