Newbie with a XF-48

arnaldinhoalves

Hello guys,Hey Everyone,

I`m a newbie here, so please be patient with me.

I live in Panama and I´m looking for a HT for my room (18 X 20) for a long time, and last week I just decided to by a pair of XF-48 from vanns. They were with super price. So, now I want your help to choose a center channel that could work well in my system.

Reading some posts here, I saw that people was not very happy with the XL-23, so wich center channel do you guys think I´ve should get? I was thinking about a mythos 8, but I don`t know if that could match very well, or a RC-62.

Thank you very much for your help....

• 5 months later...

I'm sure that you probably got a center channel by now, but just saw this post. In another thread, I heard the Mythos 8 and 10 which work great with the XF-48. RC-62 was one of the other Center Channels that I heard as well and that is when I understood what people were talking about the timbre matching. The RC-62 and Icon series have different sounds and personally I thought that they didn't mix well. I hope that you found a great center channel.

• 2 weeks later...