WB-14 Receiver ?

decesares1

Hello everyone, just quickly... I am slowly, very slowly putting together the WB-14 Home Theater System. (I am buying it in pieces!) Any recommendations for a good receiver?

Also, and I am sure that this is a stupid question that will have you all wondering how I heard about Klipsch in the first place, but... what are the white gloves for? (The WB-14 bookshelf speakers arrived today.)

My budget is right around $350. I don't mind spending a little more than that if the difference between receivers is night and day and an extra $100 or $150 will really make the difference.

I just don't know what receiver would be a good match for these speakers. Hmmm. Any ideas?

Marantz and Klipsch I think sound good together. There's a lot of good A/V receivers out there; Denon, Onkyo, Pioneer to just name a few. You can go "factory refurbished" or used to save some bucks. Get to looking and good luck!!!!!!!!!! Whatever you decide on, I figure you'll like; don't start "second-guessing" yourself when you make your mind up.

http://www.accessories4less.com/make-a-store/item/ONKHTRC180/Onkyo/HT-RC180-Thx-7.2-channel-Network-Receiver/1.html

http://www.accessories4less.com/make-a-store/item/MARSR5003/Marantz/Sr5003-Dolby-Truehd/Dts-hd-Master-Audio-Av-Receiver/1.html

Both are solid units, a bit over your price range, but worth it IMHO.

A4L is both a Marantz and Onkyo authorized dealer. Good luck and let us know what you decide!!

Jrod

Perfect! I know that Klipsch speakers are often described as being "bright," so I wasn't sure what company would be a good match. Marantz and Onkyo are good matches?

The receiver will probably be the last thing that I buy, and so I won't mind spending a little more on the receiver at that point.