FS: Promeida Ultra 5.1 & DDTS-100

Up for sale is a set of Promedia Ultra 5.1 speakers as well as the Creative DDTS-100 decoder. I no longer use these items as they were sitting in a closet for the last year or so. Items are in good condition and since I hadn't used them in a while I made sure to test them out and everything works fine. I would like to sell both items in a single package. I might be willing to sell the decoder seperate, but I would prefer to find a buyer for the speaker set first.

In addition to these items I do have a spare, never used, satellite speaker with its base. Also are a couple of pairs (4 total) of atlantic speaker stands that are relatively heavy. Both are a dark grey color, but one pair has some slight darker discoloring, but functionally they work just fine. These items will be offered to the buyer and either can take them at the additional cost of shipping or refuse either or all of the items. Price of the speakers won't change either way. If by chance the items are split up buyer of the speakers will have first choice after which the buyer of the decoder will have the opportunity to receive anything left.

I would prefer a local sale around the DFW area, but I will be willing to ship. Buyer to pay all actual shipping costs. Paypal is preferred form of payment if item will be shipped.

Prices: $265 Everything, $235 Speakers, $50 Decoder

Pictures:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52625285@N07/

Hey guys,

Thanks for your interest. I sent you both a pm back.

Just to get things moving along since I have some potential buyers for the decoder how about we simplify the listing a bit and make the sale for the Promedia Ultra 5.1 set with the spare satellite speaker for best offer.

• 2 weeks later...