Regarding Klipsch warranty in UK

adriantan

Hi there,

Below is my email to Amy Unger regarding the problem I am having with my Klipsch Customs and warranty. Would be great if someone actually replies me as I've also sent emails to the Klipsch support in UK which replied me in 30 mins of my first email to take my case to Amazon UK which has then put me back in contact to them but since I emailed them telling them what Amazon has said, I have not heard from anyone for nearly a week now. Suspicious but please someone reply? I can also copy and paste my emails if wanted.

Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there,

I'm having the same problems of kinks the same in this forum http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/t/114040.aspx?PageIndex=3

It was there since I bought it but I've ignored the problem till now as I never really took notice of it. As of now the sound quality is bad and sometimes only 1 side sounds as the wires are already showing from the kinks. I am a UK buyer and bought it from UK amazon. I know that klipsch offers 2 year warranty as stated in the warranty book provided but I have contacted Amazon UK and they said they only give warranty for the first year and I must contact Klipsch at this point.

Seeing so many Klipsch users suffer from the same problem, it is really disappointing as I thought it could last much longer being an established brand.

Could you advice me on what I should do now being a UK customer?

Regards