Super Score

Me Loves Khorns

I just scored a mint pair of forte II at a yard sale here in tampa last week end. he was asking 125 and took 100 for them. Funny he has another set of klipsch in his office that he is also considering getting rid of. He said they are same as fortes but slightly shorter. I assume they are quartets but they could be KG4s. I didnt get to see them because his wife didnt want my two little kids going into the house. i am hoping he decides to sell them, hoping they are quartets.

I didnt get to see them because his wife didnt want my two little kids going into the house.

Unless your kids are uncontrollable Tasmanian Devils, I'd say that was pretty darn rude. You should have suggested she take them on a walk to the park so you and the seller could have some man-bonding time.

I didnt get to see them because his wife didnt want my two little kids going into the house.

Unless your kids are uncontrollable Tasmanian Devils, I'd say that was pretty darn rude. You should have suggested she take them on a walk to the park so you and the seller could have some man-bonding time.

She had cats that she was afraid would get outside.