amy do you accept returns

yoda21000

I got the cp-1 from you a couple of weeks ago and just got my replacement sub so I could use it since then. I use it and noiced the sub cut off ever so often. I had the fully functial original control pod and when I plug it into that, the sub works perfectly even when I giggle it, it still works. But whereas the cp-1 control pod if I giggle it sometimes I can get the sub to work, others times it won't work right. So, I think there is something wrong with the control pod connector because the original works fine. However the sats work just fine on both control pods but it's just the sub porton on the connector that seems to be messed up. I assume the pod would be under warranty. All I got in the box was just the control pod and I'm sure you might be able to look me up when I bought the cp-1 pod. I was just wondering if I can get a replacement because there is something wrong with this one.

------------------

louder is cool, quality is essential

• Moderators

Please contact our returns dept at 800-554-7724 option 5. We have a 30-day return policy for refunds.

Thanks!

------------------

Amy

ProMedia Tech Support

promediatech@klipsch.com