Justin, this for you boy!

DUDE

Hey jus (can I call you that, or do you prefer Jason), can you check out this website:

www.c3network.dhs.org

1) I changed the ad-banner thing. The program running it reserves 3% of the space (hosted on THEIR site) for their own, but the script is faster and better (it now links correctly). I get the rest of the 97%. The best thing is, I get 10Cents for every click on their ads.

2) What do you think of my nifty SCREEN RESOLUTION script? Did it work correctly (here it did)?

3) What do you think of the web layout?

4) What do you think of the new flah menu?

If you (or anybody else) answer these 4 questions, I will be a happy camper Smile.gif.

first off, the menu kicks MAJOR ***.. can i say that here? Smile.gif i love love the menu, that was the first thing i was like... wow.

1. consider yourself 10 cents richer Smile.gif just clicked it

2. i guess it worked... was kinda neat, but 20 seconds is a little toolong for me, can you have a bypass link?

3. web layout is nice, would be cool if it were in a frame where the left panel never reloaded, just the main frame, but i did not do that to my site so how can i complain? haha

4. look up Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

1) YAAAY!!! Now if only 9999 more people clicked, I can buy me a second pc!!!

2) Yea sure, I put up a bypass link and shorten the countdown to something like 10 seconds or so.

3) I tried that, but then I get the problem with the background picture. 'Cause where it goes from blue to white, I made a drop shadow with PS6.0 so it blends into eachother a bit. I like it better than just color-to-color. Though if I want to put up frames, I'll probably have to do that...Frown.gif

4) Thanks, I got it from www.flashbuttons.com . They have an online generator and they're are a lot of different kinds of menu's... You can even set the target frame, bg color and button color. The only they ask is a small grey FLASHBUTTONS box under the menu, but I dont care.

-Dude