Klipsch RF-83

Klipsch RC-7

Klipsch RS-7

Klipsch RT-10D

Recently departed:

2 Pairs of Definitive Technology BP6's that served as my 6-9 channel speakers

Current A/V Receiver: Denon AVR-4308

Questions:

Has anyone with a similar lineup had experience using Power Amp/Pre-amp combinations that sound A LOT better than using any AVR?

My room is 22x13 (picture of layout at HTROOM).

I asked this in another section, but can anyone tell me how I should have my subwoofer setup? In terms of 40hz all the way turned up to where it says "LFE"? The phase setting? Should it be set on flat, punch, or depth? My receiver also has a subwoofer mode setting which I find it is too timid on the setting for low range and LFE of small speakers, and too high on the setting for low range and LFE of all channels.

Has anyone bi-amped or bi-wired the RF-83's and had any luck with better sound? On any AVR? I may be experiencing the "placebo" effect. lol

If anyone could help me out at all, that'd be great. Also any suggestions for improving my system within $2000 too. If so, I may sell something. I expect some good feedback here; this forum seems very active with Klipsch enthusiasts.