New Owner of Quintet III and Klipsch Synergy sub 10 with Questions

Slackjaw

I got a heck of a deal today of the above $200. Got it from a guy that had plans to setup a small man cave, but I think new baby and wife had other plans for that room. It's been sitting in this poor guys attic for a year new in the box (Wife said it had to go). I'm very much a novice and in the process of replacing a bose acoustimass 15 system (it was a graduation present many moons ago).

I need help wiring up the my new system. Little background I just purchased a Onkyo TX-SR508 receiver to hook it up to and a new 58" Samsung Plasma that will be here Friday.

1. On the back of the sub I see 2 High level in and 2 High level out post. Do I use these with a regular setup? was planning on just running 'pre out" subwoofer RCA plug from receiver

2. I see a phase switch do I use 0 or 180?

3. the L/LFE and Right RCA jack. running a cable from back of receiver (sub out) to the sub should i get a y connector and plug both or just LFE or Right?

4. Whats a good setting to start with gain and low pass knobs on sub

5. I have been reading a ton of old topics on here I ordered a set of stands http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0006A03LA/ref=oss_product

are these the right ones for the Quintet III's, I read I need to remove the lower base to get them mounted.

I can't wait to watch and hear the Superbowl Sunday

Please help me understand my poor bose just had 2 dials that I never touched in 10 years.

Thanks for taking the time.