Modifying a Type B Crossover

tagger

I've been knocking around in my head the idea of building a pair of speakers for my main listening room. In the past I've owned cornwalls, heresys and Forte II's, but I've been without quality speakers for a number of years now. I currently have a set of Type B crossovers, a pair of Altec 511 horns, 902-8B mid drivers and a pair of k33 woofers. I haven't yet decided whether I'd like to keep it two-way or buy a pair of APT-50's and go three-way. My question is, what modifications to the crossover are needed to accomodate the mid-drivers with higher sensitivity and different impedance (as opposed to the k55) in both a two-way and a three-way setup? Would it be recommended to start from scratch or can I get by starting with the Type B?

Well, I do have a couple k55's which I believe are still in good condition, but I was rather hoping to use the 902's. With the k55's I'd also no longer have the option of going two-way. What network would you suggest for a two-way, keeping the 902's in there?