one more favor about my cornerhorns

David Gencay

when did the heritage series come out my friends cornerhorns are from 1985 he does not think they are the heritage series mine are 1995 models I also dont know if either of ours are maybe just the newer ones anyone know. Also when I was trying to figure out why I couldnt get them to play last night I down loaded the owners manual last night I saw where there was a jumper wire the manual said leave it in place unless your going to biwire.My friend who has had his for 25 years said im nuts he has never heard of a jumper wire and that khorns have been around for 60 years. and not much has changed Anyway whats the deal with the jumper wire thanks again to all

All Khorns are from the 'Heritage' series, as are Cornwalls, Belles, Heresies, etc. You can look up the entire series on this site. In the mid 80's, Klipschorns used the AK-2 xover that allowed for bi-wiring. Klipsch divided the xover and put the bass section in the bass bin - thus the 2 sets of terminals. If you're not going to use bi-wires, then you'll need the straps between the terminals (top to bottom). If you don't have the straps, you can either simply run wire or I'm sure the folks at Klipsch would be happy to sell you a set. Have fun