Energy ESW-C10 vs. Klipsch SW 350

gundleok

I currently have the Klipsch ifi and I figure the plastic snaps in the back of the sub are going to totally fall apart and I want to look for a new sub to go with the RSX-3's; with a external receiver, of course. I wanted to know which sub would be best for a 2.1 (for now, until I get more satellites) setup that would mainly be used for TV, some movies, and perhaps gaming in the future. I can get both for about the same price, but I wanted to know if either has any advantages/disadvantages over the other. Just curious. Thanks for reading and looking forward to your responses.

I currently work for a business that I can get these straight from the vendors, so the cost would be lower. I think could also get the Definitive Technology ProSub 800 as well, but they're all in about the same price range. Wasn't looking to spend more than $400 MSRP, since I'm not looking to shake the walls (apartment) but rather would have something with a great, solid sound. I'm open to other brands, but I know I can get a good deal with these three. Thanks