Help !! Setting up yamaha rx 667 with klipsch RF 52, RC 51, RB 41 and Polk PSW 505

cricket_phx

I got following system.

yamaha rx 667 with klipsch RF 52 fronts, RC 51 center , RB 41 surround and Polk PSW 505 Sub.

I am using YAPO to perform auto setup it has setup front as large and surround as large. It also setup 160 hz crossover for the Sub psw 505.

What is recommended crossover for this setup ? Anybody can help ?

Also does it make sense to have surround as large ? or i should setup them to small ?

Great room is 19 X 18 and connected with open kitchen and braksaft of 18 X 18 with a 4 feet pony wall between. All has 9 feet ceilings.

I have yamaha receiver setup with extra bass. Overall decent performance but i think i ma need to tune up.

Set your crossover at 80 and set your speakers to small and let your sub handle the low stuff. If your not satisfied, change the crossover to 60 and run your mains to large. But, I think you'll be happy with the first option. There is no reason to set your surrounds to large. Good luck...