You guys are the Best!

cluless

Well, I finally got everything together and everything sounds great! I actually ended up spending less for the speakers than I initally planned thanks to some expert advice from the boards. Just wanted to share a couple of things that I learned.

1. Women are invisible in stereo stores. (I'm quitting my job and taking up a life of crime as a hi-fi thief, I'll just walk in and roll the stuff out)

2. Take the caps off the optical cord ends before connecting.

3. Visit the Klipsch board for help.

Special thanks to dougdrake, jhawk, and hwatkins.

Dude, I am with you! Thanks to the advice that I had gotten on these boards, they saved me from making some pretty expensive mistakes. I just now need to get the time to hook up the rest of this stuff! My surround (RS-3 II) and rear (RC-3 II) speakers are still sitting in boxes, unopened in the middle of my HT room. Thanks to Jury duty and other such fun and games, such as classes and late night visits to the lab at work as well as going to my nephew's BD party, I just simply had not had the time to get the rest of this HT put up. I guess if I get my butt off of these boards, I should get to getting this stuff setup Smile.gif.

------------------

Steven Konopa

Fredericksburg, VA

Another proud member of the "Klipsch Klub".

Here Here, I second that, errr 3rd that! Yep, I have learned more hanging out in this forum for the last two weeks than I have in my 35 years of life. cwm11.gif

------------------

the m00n system

RF-3II Front floors

RC-3II Center

RS-3II Surrounds

RSW-12 Subwoofer

Harman Kardon AVR 520

Toshiba SD 3205 DVD

Samsung 27" Flatscreen

c>Microsoft XBOXc>

f>

Cluless - That is so true about women being invisible in stereo stores. I'd never thought about it, but that must explain why I never see one there cwm2.gif. You are a rare, and welcome, exception. I know many of us have very supportive spouses (myself included), but very few that actually go out and buy this stuff on their own, for themselves.

Nice to have you aboard.

Doug

------------------

My System