Hey guys check it out, don't ya just love upgrades

Earle Decker

I just received my Outlaw ICBM tonight and was all set to play when I get offered a pair of mint KG 5.2's in the cherry finish for $300.

Well off to the bank, and now I'm home with them.:D

Now I have the "problem" of deciding what to do with my 4.2's. Im gonna start with them as the center and rear center. The front center is powered by a 200 watt Adcom amp, while the rear center is ppowered my the reciever. I am not using the ICBM for the RC. It is set to large.

Review to follow, right now I just want to have some fun

Later

Earle

Hey Earl! I remember where you got that center channel speaker. It was from a guy named Curt from ebay right? HEHE I bought his 5.2's that went with that center channel you got...Small world we live in

I found a pair of 4.2's a month ago from a guy in San Diego. Paid $200 plus shipping

Anyway I hope you enjoy your upgrade....

Monty

------------------

Klipsch 5.2 mains

Klipsch 4.2 rears

Klipsch KLF C-7 center

Mitsubishi 55" HD widescreen tv

Toshiba pro scan DVD audio player

Sony Hi-Fi VCR player

Harman Kardon AVR 65 receiver

SVS 20/39 subwoofer w/Samsom S1000 amp

Montigue,

Yep thats me.

I moved the 4.2's to the surround speakers. I have a placement isue for a single rear center, a pair is much easier.

The 2.2 is back to the center and the KSB 3.1's are the rear centers. The 3.1's are powered by my Denon 3802(set to large).

I think I prefer the THX(special setting on the ICBM) 36db/xover on the ICBM in stead if the normal 12db/octave xover.

More to come

Earle