can i change my amps faceplate

Hi guys,

This is purely speculative and pobably will never happen. When I joined the ranks of the 2-channel crowd I really didn't know what I wanted or what I could afford.I have a H/T system that does have a second zone so the speakers came first. Just doing the C/L glance I noticed this guy was selling a pair of InfintySM112s for $40. This seemed to good to be true but it was in the next town over so I gave them a listen and immediately bought them and ran home. Yes they are from the 80s but they were refoamed and sounded even better through my Yamaha than his own rig.Now the reason for this post, finally.I needed an amp and was again limited w/ the cash so my dream of a Mac 2105 was out but saw an Adcom gfa55 at Audio Classics for about $350.This was bought sight unseen and as it turned out it's the industrial rack model which I wasn't expecting. After so minor dealing w/ AC I got the amp for $300 even w/ shipping included and in absolute pristine condition.So after this whole story I have to ask if I ever wanted to can I change face plates to the ribbed stylye that is more common. Right now I do have a rack so it fits both asthetically and sized for the rack. I did try calling Adcom but it was to early and never heard back.So now I have an Adcom gfa555 Onkyo P-301 pre and those Infinitys' which I spoke about an hour ago. I must say the amp is a tank and after reading and hearing from other Adcom owners they would not change out their amp unless it was a Krell or a Mac of some kind. Sorry for this long story but I just want to know if it's possible to change out face plates. Thanks