where are the Klipschs' on the east coast

Hi guys, I presently own a matched set of 500 h/t w/ a 8in pwrd sub. I do not watch moviesall that much so Imoved on to a 2-chl system.

The question is that I've searched all the usual suspects C/L ,E-Bay, Goodwill ,swapmeets and absolutely nothing. I visited the garage sale section and sure enough most all listings were on the west coast or deep in the swamps of Florida or even more remote places than that. I've got to tell you that this is very discuraging and unless you want to pay mega bucks for shipping your shit out of luck. I live in central Jersey and only once did I see a pair of Hereseys in a radio shop going for $400. Any ideas here would be appreciated and also if I'm wrong let me know. Audioagon is ok but seem to be high but you can get a bargin once in a while....lw

I live in Pittsburgh, and I've bought most of my speakers locally. I've even passed on several great deals to let others enjoy the speakers instead of flipping them for cash. I would think there would be even more in the NY/NJ metro areas. I would say just keep checking the forum and Craigslist.

Tom