Question for Soundog

JoshT

Hey Soundog -- I finally checked out the link to your system. Wow!

I was wondering if the Lovan stands you are using with your Heresy IIs are the same as the ones I posted in my earlier post? If not, which ones are they? Do you like them?

I have this obsession with finding good stands for the Heresys!

Thanks.

The ones I have have been moved to the LR Home Theater with the Heresys for some experiments. \

Ever since I bought Ray Garrison's LaScalas with ALK crossovers and put them in the LR I can see the shortcomings of the Klipsch THX LCR system. Since I have limited space' I'm going to experiment w/ the Heresys and may end up buying two more and selling the THX system (really good for DVD movies but falls behind the Heritage speakers on music).

The Lovan stands you posted are more heavy duty than mine but with the sand mine work fine. I think the ones you had in mine would be a lot harder to knock over. I got mine on sale on line at sound city.

www.soundcity.com

Here's their Lovan stand page - your stands are 199. - I bouhgt the Affinitti IIs for $85.

http://www.soundcity.com/bin/page.php?category_name=spkrstnds&page_name=lovan.tpl

------------------

Soundog's HT Systems

This message has been edited by soundog on 04-30-2002 at 06:08 PM

Thanks for the link Soundog -- I see the prices are better at Sound City (unless AudioAdvisor has free shipping, in which case it would be about the same).

I just realized that the husband of a coworker of mine is a carpenter -- I might see how much he would charge to make some home made stands.