SW-112?

GBShade684

Looking at building out my HT setup and I currently have 2 RF82's which I am very happy with. They sound great and look even better(in my opinion, although my wife feels differently). Looking at getting a sub next. Planning on making the purchase at the beginning of next year, mid jan probably. Looking around the price range of $500. I see the SW-112 on ebay for a hair under this mark. I am not looking to shake the whole house, just most of it.[:)] Any thoughts on other comparable subs at this price point? I've heard Paradigm and SVS being tossed around quite a bit, but haven't looked into them that much to be honest. I also plan on cutting off the RF82s @ 100Hz and letting the sub handle everything below. Won't have to worry about taxing my receiver that way.

Also does anyone know the thread where a guy and his wife built this massive and amazing looking crossover network on a board and hung it on their wall beside an equally massive and amazing looking HT setup. Guy was slightly older and said his wife worked on the project with him...