New videos posted...

Quiet_Hollow

Belles

and...
Heresies

The Sell It Now Store in Waukesha has become an unofficial boutique for used Klipsch Heritage and other large vintage audio equipment in the area. They were gracious enough to allow me to come in for a personal listening session and shoot some video. I finally got to hear and see these other models in person. As the videos show, it was pretty tight quarters in that room (with a tabletop pinball machine only inches off the left side of the camera and several larger speakers stacked off to the right) , so the audio isn't the best it probably could have been...within the constraints of YouTube, of course.
Cheers! [H]

How cool is that? In this little town I am in, the only thing I have is an audio store that has mostly car audio. They sell paradigm HT speakers, and Integra HT electronics. It would be awesome to have a used stereo store with high end old equipment in restored or great condition nearby. I see they are mostly an Ebay seller. That pair of LaScalas are beautiful!

It was indeed a pleasant discovery. For me, searching the vintage Klipsch section first thing when I go to eBay is the equivalent of dropping in at the local diner for coffee in the morning. When I saw the variety they were selling, I had to check them out in person. Really cool stuff there, and the owners are just as enthusiastic about the merchandise they sell as their customers. Everywhere you look was something cool. And yes, the pair of La Scalas they have going for sale right now (the veneered ones with the cane grills) are simply gorgeous. I was pouring over them the entire time I was filming. Their detailing is absolutely flawless.

Candyland...

Posted Image