Fun with 8 speaker 2 sub setup

dacheese

I just wanted to let everyone hear about some thing i did when i got bored a few days ago. I was looking at the klipsch store and i saw the 2 sub 4 speaker setup they have by connecting 2 2.1's together. I thought to myself " Hey i can do better then that!" I decided to go get my old FPS2000 out of the closet. I decided to connect those with my promedias. I connected them to my sb-live x-gamer through the digital connector. THis allowed my to have the promedias running which are analog with the digital fps2000 i mean i couldnt run them digital in the mixer settings because then the promedias would only play out the back. After connecting 2 of the fps speakers for the 2 extra back and 2 boss speakers connected to the fps sub for the front i popped in the matrix DVD and was amazed that everything actually worked and it sounded pretty good. I mean the FPs2000 sub is weak and the FPS speakers are weak but they did add a nice little bit of power smile.gif

P.S. playin with speakers is fun smile.gif i was wondering if there is a way to connect 2 v.2-400 for an awesome 8 speaker 2 sub SYSTEm!