Synergy F 30s vs RF 82's

TylerN101

Hello Klipsch Community. I have a question regarding the the synergy F 30 tower speakers and the Reference RF82 tower speakers (none ii's)

So I've had the Synergy F 30's for a week now and although this is not near enough time to judge a speaker looking on the web today I noticed the Rf82's are on sale for 540 with a buy one get one free deal. Now the f 30's were purchased also on sale for 299 each. So here's my question are the RF 82s better? obviously this is dependent on the individual but What is the general consensus of the two lines? When I was looking online weeks ago the RF 82s were at 859 each(or something close to that). So my thought would be that if the Rf 82's are cheaper and better it would only make sense to go with them and save myself self some money. The F 30s most certainly don't sound bad but If I can get a higher quality sound for less then that would be great. I do plan and going to give them audition but figured I would ask the great people here first.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.