How to test a new system IMO.

raburns

Hello to all;

Thank you, I have been a Klipsch Khorn and Heresy owner since 1980, I never really gave being an owner to them much thought. I do not hang around with the hi-fi crowd and do not have many visitors at my home, so I have just unconsciously lived with great sound most of my life while those around me remain clueless as to the awesome qualities in the room. Maybe though they are just so intimidated by them they are afraid to even want to talk about them, who knows; but I will say that the neighbors know I have something of an unusual nature going on around here sometimes. My favorite two movies to play with all the windows open are: "The ghost and the darkness," with wild lions roaring and horrid attacks on humans, based on fact. "The Edge," with a man eating angry Kodiak bear stalking, hunting and killing city people on location in Alaska, oh my god great stuff!!!!!!!! I love listening to all types of music out of Khorn's, BUT LIONS AND KHORN'S WERE MEANT FOR ONE-ANOTHER. People who have actually heard a lion roaring will tell you that if you are in an area when they let loose you can feel there vocal, the Khorn's will clearly make you understand the awesome power of the lion as well as the Khorn's themselves. When trying out a new system or any system I am a firm believer that one should put a few of mother natures awesome sounds to the test as well as various music. Good to be here, abby2011