Need help in finding hardware for a build project

Neandertal

Hello folks,

I am looking to re-build/re-work my old stereo cabinet for my new theater room. I have an old O'sullivan AR-177 stereo cabinet that has served me well for over 25 years. I now wish to rebuild it as a lower, double wide unit for my current hardware. What I am needing is more of the spring loaded, rear, glass top hinges. I have three from my current unit but am looking for 3 to 5 additional hinges for my new design.............................. ....................................................................................................................

I also hope to find a supplier for the glass cover lift edge. That is the 90 degree frame piece which allows the glass top and glass front to form an enclosure for the top located turntable and/or the tube amp. I have posted pictures of what I am looking for at: ................................. ..................................................................................................................

neandertal.imgur.com (May yet be able to post them here if I can figure it out.) ................................ ...................................................................................................................

If I can not match these exact pieces, does anyone know of a source that can provide similar functioning units? I am intending to build a cabinet which is "double" wide and will allow me an opening turntable top on one side and an opening cover for the tube amp on the other side. Any help to guide me to these pieces would be greatly appreciated. ................................................................................................

I am finally able to build my long desired theater room and I am planning to build a new hardware cabinet with the veneer matching my speakers. Will take several months of work and I would be happy to share the progress if any are interested.........................................

Thanks,

Bert

post-8706-13819685647012_thumb.jpg