Funny-ish reference s4 story...!

vangels07

So, I had my klipsch reference s4 for 3 days... Then, I used it and went to a mall, I went to the washroom to take a piss with the headphone in my ear, enjoying the good sound, and then.... the left ear fell down pulling the right one too, straight into the toilet.... BOOOOM goes the dynamite.... $99+$14(shipping)+$33(delivery) gone....i wonder if that's covered by the 2 yr waranty?

Hey there, so sorry to hear about your Reference S4s! Unfortunately, water damage is not covered by the 2 year warranty.

Nuts. But kind of makes sense. Not designed to be used while swimming. But it could be worse. Cell phone companies are happy to sell expensive extended warranty, accidental damage coverate, etc. All cell phone coverage I've heard about exludes water damage. Dunk it once the warranty is voided as they have stickers inside that indicate when wet. That said some standard cell phones can survive quite a bit... And I'd hope the submersible ones would be warranted for water damage.

Look on the bright side. At least it wasn't your new X10s. And you're able to laugh about it.

I've read of X10's surviving machine washings. Though in this case were you able to grab the 'phones or did the 'phone plug pull out and they totally disappeared down the loo?