Horn Ed - And your coffee table is?

cluless

Actually, Clueless, the coffee table is part of a set of three... with two end tables. They consist of a fully dimensional teak (no particle board, MDF or veneers here) box that slopes up to the top. The tops are two pieces hinged in the middle laterally to provide ample storage for anything from manuals to vertically stored DVD's, CD's or videotapes and misc. audio bits and pieces. The hardwood boxes have wrought iron feet and a wrought iron "magazine shelf" down low that gives the table excellent dimensional stability.

The wood has been "distressed" to create a more informal casual look consistent with a place to relax and take in a good flick.

They were decorator items in an upscale LazyBoy store and I bought them and several LazyBoy leather chairs for the HT at sinfully low close-out prices. Well, less than 50% on the chairs... and about 20% on the tables.

I have since seen a similar table imported by the Oyster Bed company of San Francisco. One end table there was more than I paid for all the tables at the LazyBoy closeout... which usually coincides with Spring as I recall.

The DVD on top is Gladiator from whence comes the tiger image. Hope the answers are to your liking. -HornED

------------------

Pic6.jpg Photo update soon! -HornEd

This message has been edited by HornEd on 05-22-2002 at 04:20 PM

i had this very long post, then it said too many pics and i lost it! ugh! i will just make a new thread about it in the mods section. dang... did NOT have over 8 pics any way, and smilies were disabled... grrrrrrrrcwm13.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>