last nights score....heresy2's

rebreg

heresy2's almost mint....1 little chip on bottom corner. grills in great condition but i noticed clothe starting to come off on a 1 inch spot..with tilt stands attatched..HKamp pm645 MINT....HK tuner tu910 MINT and B&O turntable MINT with all manuels+original paperwork and accs for 340.00 within 2 miles of my oldest daughters house......now the good. i was able to make it to her party before all the food was gone....will post pictures as soon as i get help..... thanx all. have a great weekend

this morning i turnt on the marantz2252 hooked to big rta15TL and listened to it as i do daily....unhooked them. hooked up klipschs. ot was a hard call listening to Ratt cd....ugggg i said to myself...then ten mins later i threw in a Steve Miller and there it was....much better....it was a hard call but YES this will be a perfect vintage match up....hard call being a rocker wanting the big sound vs quality sound....ill leave the rocking for the klf10's and pure beautiful quality for the hearsys....not bad at all. very pleasant. thanx all for help....rebreg