KEF C80s delema

CRAZY4SOUND

Before I begin just want you all to know I am a klipsch man thru and thru and my theater is all klipsch. In my music room I run an old school onkyo pre amp tuner and a harman kardon citation 22 pushing a mint pair of pioneer hpm 100s that I play my drums too. So I have been wanting to put a system in our bedroom,{thinking klipsch of course} but i just picked up a pair of almost perfect kef c80s from about 1985 or so for 20 bucks from a guy who had no idea what he was selling,{gotta love craigslist}. I cant believe how these things sound. I bought them to resell for a profit and that would help me to purchase the klipsch I want for the bedroom. The real problem here is my wife who thinks an a,m radio sounds just fine, loves these things, says they look awesome. So my delema is do I sell the KEFs or my pioneer hpm 100s. Its no longer which ones I perfer cause I also perfer them both just not more than klipsch. So can anyone give me their thoughts and or ideas. Thanks