I HATE THIS!!!

I go absolutely nuts when people do this. This guy purposely bought a 4.1 system just to make money off of it from some of us who have yet to see their system come in. This is probably the same kind of jackass that rushed to get as many PS2's as he could get so he could sell them for $500 a piece over Christmas....GRRRRR! http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1220341393

Well I don't if it will work because klipsch is also selling them now.

Maybe on suckers and people outside the U.S might benfit!its still 300$

hmmmmm.... maybe it's you who put the bid and now getting our attention so that you get a higher bid !!

Got Yaaa biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif

I make sence since your also a newbie (where did all this love come from??)

• Moderators

Fawwaz--

We are currently out of the 4.1s.

My advice would be wait until we, or an authorized dealer, have more in stock. There is no warranty if you purchase from an unauthorized dealer (or person).

--Amy

Can you believe I am about to get two 4.1s. I have been calling SoundCity about my order and they told me that I have to wait till the end of the month. I walked in CompUSA and was able to find the Pros by LUCK. When I was going to cancel my order from SoundCity today, I found an email saying that it is already on it's way. Don't worry I am sending it back instead of trying to make money out of it.

~There is another lucky enthusiast that will get their speakers soon.