Volume control not working - IMAGE S4A II on MOTOROLA RAZR HD

berumaril

• Moderators

I'm sorry about the trouble. This is from our website: http://www.klipsch.com/image-S4A-headphones

Motorola Droid Razr (running Android 4.0 or later)

When
running Android 4.0 or later MotoBlur conflicts with Klipsch Control,
preventing the device from properly receiving button commands. Klipsch
Control continues to work properly on the Droid Razr with Android 2.3.6
and on other devices running Android 4.0.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Berumaril,

How did you get the volume control to work under 4.1.2? I have a Motorola Razr Maxx and the only fuction that works is the "one press to play/pause". My phone doesn't recognize when I double press or long press. I've already tried changing the click speed and I tried the custom click speed option under the app settings. When I run the custom click speed option and triple click, it's like the app doesn't recognize the clicks at all.

Thank you for any help. Having volume control is a large part of why I bought these headphones. I saw this post before I bought them and thougt the issues were fixed.

Hi acemaxx,

To be honest I didn't do abything but update my Android from 4.1.1 to 4.1.2

I even didn't realized it worked before a few days when I accidentally long pressed while listening to music.

Why would it now work for RAZR HD and not for RAZR MAXX ? Probably next Android upgrade will do...

I'm really sorry for you and truly understand your feeling, the same I felt not long ago.

• 9 months later...

I am using the Klipsch Image One headphones and have tried this on my ThinkPad and my HTC phone and the volume control doesn't work on either devices. As above, the only button that works is the middle one which enables me to turn on or off the headphones (start/stop the audio). Do these headphones only work with Apple devices?