No sound in one ear bud Klipsh S4i White

simonek

I have an issue with one of the ear buds on the Klipsch Image S4i Headphones i purchased in August 2012. No sound is coming through the left bud. The headphones have had very light use so far.

I have had a look on the Klipsch website and they state that "In line with consumer regulations warranty service is provided through the retailer from whom the product was purchased. Please contact the retailer, providing proof of purchase for the product, and follow their warranty procedure."

Unfortunately the seller is not replying to any messages, i purchased them from the website play.com.

Could anyone recommend someone at Klipsch i could contact to get them repaired or replaced? I miss having my tunes on the way to work.

Thank you.

Simon

• 4 months later...

Hi,

I'm from France & I exatly have the same problem.

I bought it on pixmania, they told me it's a one year garantee, and it has a little bit more than one year.

As I can read your products have 2 years garantee, I wonder what to do ?

It's been the second time I have this problem... The first time was within the one year.

Many thanks for your help !