Using iPhone Headset With Android Phone - What Will Work

BLSamuel

The selection of Klipsch Android headsets is limited to the Image S4a. If one wants a headset with better sound quality such as the Image X7 or Image X10 will the iPhone versions work as basic phone headsets on the Android phones?

They will work as basic basic stereo headphones. Are you asking whether they accept/end calls as well via the remote? The X10 also comes sans remote if you don't want any superfluous expenses for your needs.

They will work as basic basic stereo headphones. Are you asking whether they accept/end calls as well via the remote? The X10 also comes sans remote if you don't want any superfluous expenses for your needs.

Yes. Will i versions work as basic phone headset with Android phones? Being able to answer calls with button an added feature. Budget says no but I'd much rather have the much more refined Image X7 than Imasge S4 :) I also prefer the X7 sound over the X10

I have a stock pair of Image x10 (YEAH! They are awesome, as are my Custom 2 ... before your time here). But did not work well as an audio only headset when I tried to use for a teleconference with very limited output. I suspect that old stereo left,right,ground plug does not aliign with left,right,ground,mic (order?) of stereo headset with mic. I think stereo headset with mic should work fine with standard stereo jack.

So is the X10 coming back? Maybe as the X10 II with flat cable? I thought it was discontinued? I wish I'd have gotten one of the $89 Amazon closeouts. What I really missed out on was the $129 Imae X5 close outs.

Now if Professor Thump and cohorts in audio nirvana would just figure out the replacable cable so could have replace cable with i or a version. (sigh)

I humbly offer up my services to test any headsets with my Samsung Galaxy S II or II S whatever it is. lol

No more begging for beta testing...[:$]