Houston Chorus I $400

_RIGGED_

Rigged, I have a rooster just like the one in your avatar, have a bunch actually. Those chorus are a smokin deal at 4, but I bet he"ll go 350

Sadly, someone has spoken for these two, supposed to pick them up tonight in fact.

"Missed it but that much"

Growin up as a teen, we had, in the city, several gamecocks as did the other kids on the block. I used to get a kick out of watchin them grow up, chasing flys together only to stop on a dime and face off with one another, the go right back chasin the fly. lol

Any idea where I can get them minature boxing gloves used to spar?

RIGGED

I have of bunch of mexican workers that spend all their money on gamecocks, thats where I got my start. Its crazy, they bust *** all week and i"ll give em 500 bucks cash and they"ll spend the whole thing on a rooster, no wonder they never get ahead. They used to take them just across the state line to louisiana but they have changed everything up over there I understand. I have a 100 acre ranch that I just turn mine loose on, I love to just watch em also. I will ask my guys when they get in this evening.....Roost