What do you do with your old dvds?

iwillwalk

Hi,

I have been buying a lot of used dvds and I want to know what you do with your old dvds and if you want to sell them.

I am looking for any movies that contains a french dialogue track.

please let me know

thanks

------------------

Main's-JVC

Center-Fisher

Suround's-Fisher

DVD Player-Panasonic

Receiver-Sony

TV-Philphs 30 inch

Sub-I pretend I have a 7 foot SVS tower of power like HornEd.

-In storage-(not for long)

1973 Walnut Cornwalls

198? Walnut Heresy II's

1999 Mahogany KLF-30's

1999 Mahogany KLF-C7

2001 Black Ash RB-5's

Receiver-Yamaha 995

DVD Player-Toshiba 3109

T.V.-Toshiba 52 inch

1 KSW 15

I'm thinking of selling some of my "mistakes" at half.com...but with me, the thought process and the action, hardly every connect...I just generally give the stuff I don't want away, or just let it gather dust. I have picked up a number of books and a game for a friend at that web-site, and the purchases have been successful... However with your location, errrg..

And BTW, How do you know which DVDs have French Language tracks?

Where are you trying to go here? Are you using this as an aid to help learn the language?

And what did you think of Puddle of Mudd? ( I beleive that was Justin's suggest - and a good one) - Nickleback (mine)?.... and if you like the punk sound...try the Strokes..

HELLO - EXCUSE ME --- Are there - Two - posters called iwillwalk?...One from South Africa - another from Florida? And they both have that alien avatar look? So Sorry - If the synapses got snarled again.. Ye gads...and they told me the short term memory would return.

clu, i believe iwill moved from french morroco to FLA.

hopefully, that helps. Wink.gif when you start a dvd on the set-up screen it should show you the various options under languages/subtitles. should even mention it on the disk box somewhere or other.

anyone want to buy some of these that came w/ my sony dvdp? like "stepmom"? cwm6.gif

------------------

My Home Systems Page

LOL - BOA -

So my mind is not a total loss... Sigh of relief.

I DO know to look under languages/setup/audio/ or any thing under the main menu to get the audio set-up, but why do "they" include the audio setup under "languages"?

And BTW, where have you been?..

I'm looking to get rid of Final Fantasy (took me 3 tries to get through it), a radiohead cd - and a small collection of CD's that an ex-boyfriend gave me/oh I mean, he gave himself..,

And beware - the Mulholland saga is not over -- I've only watched it once...and my re-action...was...DUH??

Cluless, pourqui ? Pour exemple :

Voila ! Le ZF-1

Leger, maniable, compatible droitiers-gauchers. Demontable en 4, indetectable, pour discretes.

Puissance de feu: Chargeur titane 3000 coups, jusqua` 300/seconde, La fontion Replay, une innovation Zorg.

Un coup, et Replay mitraille la meme cible.

Pour finir, les classiques de la maison Zorg.

Lance rouquettes, arableteexplosive ou chimique.

Le lance-filet.

Notre fidele lance flames, MON CHOUCHOU !!!

Maintenant, lapotheose: le tout nouveau Ice Cube System !

He he he . Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrribbit !!! Mon Amie.icon98.gif

------------------

tHe wORLDs werst TYPesT>

hi clu. does seem like more now have "audio", "set up" or "audio set up" on the main start screen. good ? though. maybe they think of formats as a tech language. Wink.gif

yea i'll have to see mulholland again. though I didn't find it nearly as complicated (or is that confusing?) as VS. but so many new ones (for me) to see/hear. now gotta see "Beauty Mind" & "Shallow Hal". cwm25.gif

------------------

My Home Systems Page

yes i'm back in the u.s. for now.

you can also just look on the back of the case and it tells you language tracks.

need french for my family over there plus it's a great way to learn french.

anthing your giving i'll sure take it....

puddle of mudd was my post.......and it does rock

------------------

1973 Walnut Cornwalls for sale

198? Walnut Heresy II's

1999 Mahogany KLF-30's

1999 Mahogany KLF-C7

2001 Black Ash RB-5's

Receiver-Yamaha 995

DVD Player-Toshiba 3109

T.V.-Toshiba 52 inch

2 ksw 12's for sale

kg 2.2v for sale

looking for a rc-3

Tres bien, Cluless. Bring on the guard dogs. But Im warning you my hounder, Joan of Bark , considers French poodles as just a few light hors d'oeuvres or sometimes used for fondue but mostly end up as a K-9 pate. The chateau de BBB will always be en garde ! Bon jour, Chief Inspector B. B. Blouseau at your service. Oh oh gotta go. Cato! You imbecile! Not now!

Biggrin.gif

------------------

tHe wORLDs werst TYPesT>

BBB-

Whats this tray of beans stuff? You gonna start pelting me with legumes? OUCH OUCH, please dont hurt me. And to heck with the dogs! The GREENHEADS are out and they are particularly voracious this year. Neither man nor beast can survive. One of the evil beasties attached itself to my head and attempted to suck my brain out of my skull yesterday (while I was working on the frickin frackin shelf for my center speaker thank you very much). Ive started to capture them and fashion little harnesses outta string for them. You betcha THAT really pisses them off!

Au River and have a nice day.

LOL Cluless , now do I sound like the type of guy that would pelt anyone with beans without provocation ?

Maybe there is a translation problem here. Perhaps we should borrow some south of the border lingo to explain what may happen if I need to go on the offensive. If anybody wants to test out the ferocity of my flompys they can expect Muchos frijoles hurled in their direction. Then to finish the job we will send in our

Mexican jumping icon98.gif .

By the way if anyone wants a copy of Final Fantasy I have one Ill give away . Now tell me . Who else around here would do a thing like that ? He he he . This could turn out to be more fun than un baril de singes. Adios or is that Adieu. Whatever it is Im not bidding on it.

EEK EEK cwm5.gif

------------------

tHe wORLDs werst TYPesT>

I believe it's Adidas, and Hey, didn't I save from buying a copy of a DVD that you would give away rather than having it take up space! You can just keep your re-frieds to yourself, and I ain't talking beans here honey. As for the auction, we were bidding on a contract to hire a hit-man to annihilate your little squidly-spaceship avatar. Alas, we lost the auction, and are now taking up a collection for the next auction. Care to donate?

icon98.gif

Auf Wiener schnitzel and have a splendiferous day

BBB,

I AM just kidding with you.

Tentacle Sheers? Behind my back? No No No, I was just trimming my, er.. umm.. my cats', claws .

Off now, to breathe in polymer fumes in an unventilated area.

cwm32.gif

A river dirt cheap, and Have a Stellar Evening

BBB - You Slay me...LOL...

...and the wavy M&M guy (aka The King) must die...Long live Theseus..

Microwave meets minotaur...BAD Mix...EGaDS ...the fumes are a bit much...even for me...But the Finish will be awesome...

Done with the "bull-dancing" for now, seeking solace and raising the black flag of pest control...

I think I'ts time to give Canada the high five salute...Happy Canada Day - Dagnabbit...I can never seem to get things straight..cwm16.gif

This message has been edited by cluless on 07-01-2002 at 08:26 PM