Unpopular movies with good sound tracks

BBB

Here's one I like to listen to and gives the speakers a workout but don't tell anyone. Godzilla .LOL Hey don't look at me that way .If Blue Oyster Cult can sing about it, I can talk about it.At least that seems to make sense to me. Right ? Oh oh I smell an attack.

------------------

tHe wORLDs werst TYPesT>

LOL - You knew this was coming! I just couldn't resist...You shoulda posted it yourself to save me trouble...I can't breathe, I haven't laughed this hard in long time....Ok...Ok...Ok..control.. Don't worry, your now tattered thread is now safe...I promise that I won't mess with you for at least...err.. Nevermind... Lolollololololl...My face hurts...

BBB- - Thanks for your help, but I really think that you should have sent in the DF-II+ model. Remember, so long as the head lives, the body can survive, and the DF-I, was, quite frankly, not designed to handle that amount of cranium volume (aka fat head). It was a truely vailiant effort. I would have pitched in to help, but the soap - box concession just didn't pan out. I didn't realize that so many people had portable models. So much for my venture into commerce.

ERRRG-OK...YEAH..

BBB is looking for movies that look bad - sound great?...Hmmm I think I muddled this one again....How about Movies that Sound great with your eyes closed?...Errg...How about Single Baggers?..LOL..

hello, its time for the meds...TTFN..

BTW- BBB ...You pound sand well..

This message has been edited by cluless on 07-04-2002 at 07:57 PM

Ha ha No sandbanging here .I think the topic of unpopular movies is well .. uhhh...unpopular.I think it's time to move on to something I know alot about.

Hmmm lets see. Well I guess I won't be posting any new topics if I'm going to have to adhere to that kind of criteria.cwm25.gif

------------------

tHe wORLDs werst TYPesT>

Thanks Clu. Its great fun posting here. Its like being in that new game show Bowling for Insults .The object of the game is for the contestants to line up next each other in lane #1 and 2 and try to knock down every pinhead in the alley. Lots of action around here. One night the crap hit the fan when the bowlers couldnt make up their minds to use #1 or #2. Loads of laughs. We were rolling in the gutters during one game when all the players kept dropping their weapons of choice after some prankster drilled them full of holes with an abuser friendly Black and Decker. They just couldnt get a grip . It was as much fun as watching a monkey left alone in a rubber room with a football. So come on everyone! Come on down to Insane Lanes and join in on the insulting one laners and inyerendohs. Or just enjoy all the action on your boob tube as the participants sock-it-to-em on the Wide World of Snorts. The smell of victory and the agony of duh feet . Speaking of which, why not don a pair of bowling shoes of your own and hurl a few fireballs in the direction of our peanut gallery and try to pin the donkey on the tail. Everyone wins a prize. Although most of them are the ones left in the parking lot by last weeks chumpions.

All brought to you by Goodyear. The people that take you off the road in a blimp and drops you through the Good Hands people of Sorry, you were Out of State When it Happened insurance. Coming up next !

Oprah interviews a tribe of albino pygmies found underneath the French railway system that had been surviving for years on a diet of only K-9 pate and crushed commuter walnuts. Followed by 3 full hours of the number one rated test pattern in the world. Hope to see you out there. Way out there. cwm3.gif

------------------

tHe wORLDs werst TYPesT>

Glad to see you have gotten out of your recent funk, and progressed straight to frothing and foaming, shortly to be followed by fuming, I am sure. Enough of your mental state for now, however; I am sure that someone's mental state will become issue before this ends. (Can I bet Against myself here?)

On with the Big Game. This should be better than TV gladiators! YEEE HAW! The Mighty (though rather Cluless) Hirch Mice Versus the Big Bumbling Baboons. Step up one and all and place your bets! Or just belly up to the bar, and grab a brew. Oh the contestants drank it all? It's OK the beer truck will be here soon.

The hirch mice are literally a bit "heated up" seems someone got in an accident and took down a power line. La Maison du Mousie ain't a real cool place to be right now.

Today's weapon of choice, the handy dandy makita orbital sander, guaranteed to smooth even the roughest playing field, Ah but there's no power! Yikes! The mice are now gathering up sheets of 220 sandpaper. Oh no! that won't do! Thats way too much Grit. Now the mices go for the squirt guns. What! No WATER! Well, Well,Well ...Isn't that a deep and unreachable subject right about now.

I guess we'll just have to postpone the match, the batteries on the laptop are running low, and I have to go buy ice. Hope you are having a better day than I am.

cwm6.gif

Well, and Doesn't THIS rather suck...Still without power/water/...It's a happy thing that I like to camp... I have a lantern, Shitloads of batteries...But I still worry about the headphones...these critters really like to chomp on wire...AS WE SPEAK...LET THERE BE LIGHT...

Excuse me going to the guest B-Room to fill the tub with water