Klipsch Cornwalls and Vintage Kenwood electronics (City Park, CO)

opusk2k9

It's sad, but it's reality. I'm not a big fan of letting these go, but we're moving, I won't really have space for speakers this size and I just can't rationalize keeping them in storage for a decade or two until I can really enjoy them. So, I'm letting them go along with several other vintage pieces that add up to a top of the line stack of Kenwood separates plus a couple EQ's. Details are as follows:

Klipsch Cornwall I's - oiled walnut finish, 1977. Original drivers in great shape. The previous owner had them professionally refinished and also replaced the grill cloth with a more durable fabric. One of the badges has fallen off, but I do have it. No other modifications have been made. They sound amazing. $700.

Kenwood KA-9100 integrated amp. In outstanding physical condition with original box, instruction manual, and sales brochure. Unfortunately, when I put it away there was an issue - I believe it was with a channel cutting out, but I'm honestly not certain. $250

Kenwood KT-8300 tuner. Fantastic condition. $150.

Kenwood KX-1030 cassette deck. Beautiful physical shape, though needs the belt replaced - which I have and will include. $30

ADC Soundshaper Three MKII equalizer (pic is from internet). I believe the volume pots were quite scratchy - all lights and functions work well though and she's a beaut. $40 (pending pickup).

ADC Soundshaper Two IC equalizer (pic is from internet). Again, I believe volume pots need some deoxit, otherwise is very nice. $20 (pending pickup).

I'm happy to consider reasonable offers on multiple pieces. Thanks for looking and hopefully someone will get as much joy out of these as I hav

http://denver.craigslist.org/ele/4042514274.html

No affiliation.

post-53438-13819859940482_thumb.jpg