Gone - Klipsch Pro La Scala - $799 (Columbia, Maryland)

opusk2k9

Listing is for a pair of vintage 'KLIPSCH LA SCALA LOUDSPEAKERS.' This pair is an industrial model rated at 200 watts. They are also equipped with side, transport handles. Those familiar with these behemoths are often blown away by their massive soundstage!!!

All drivers are original Klipsch components (NO aftermarkets or remakes). All diaphragms, drivers, horns & woofers are in great shape, both cosmetically & operationally. They are 100% functional & sound amazingggggg!!! This model features arguably the most desirable of the vintage Klipsch crossovers & drivers. Tweeters (K-77M); midrange (K-55M); woofers (K-43, handles more power & wattage than the standard K33); AL-3 crossovers.

The cabinets are very solid & durable, but could use a nice refinishing (if desired). There are significant scuffs, scratches throughout, as well as, fading of the original finish in certain areas. If you are most concerned with sound & imaging, rather than cosmetics, then this is your pair. For those who are big on cosmetics, a nice refinishing would truly beautify them.

This model was equipped with the protective wooden covers for the crossover & horns. The first time they were ever removed were by me last week, so I could take photos. Since they have never been removed, the inner compartment that houses the crossovers & horns is extremely clean & the crossover capacitors look great!!!

I wish I could keep them, but I just do not have the space to maintain them anymore. If you happened to have a nice, smaller pair of old, vintage speakers, I would definitely consider a trade + cash considerations. Please let me know what you have.

I can assist in delivery up to 75 miles (MD, VA, DC, PA, DE) for a reasonable fee.

Please email, if interested... Thanks!

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/ele/4043257411.html

No affiliation.

post-53438-13819859940892_thumb.jpg